Please NOte: SOLID means no stripes, prints, logos (except for Jones), etc.
- Pants: Any SOLID color of appropriate pant (slacks, jeans, sweats.) NO tights, leggings, or any other tight forming pant. Tights and leggings may ONLY be worn under skirts, jumpers, or skorts/shorts. Pants must be worn around the waist and may NOT drag the ground. NO HOLES.
- Shirts: Any SOLID color shirt (T-shirt, polo, button down, sweatshirt, hoodie.) Shirts must be long enough to cover midriff. NO sleeveless.
- Capris: SOLID color.
- Shorts: Any SOLID color. No shorter than a dollar bill length from the kneecap up.
- Skirts: Any SOLID color. No shorter than a dollar bill length from the kneecap up. Shorts, tights or leggings MUST be worn under skirts that are above the knee for the sake of modesty. .
- Dresses/Jumpers: Any SOLID color. Shorts, tights or leggings MUST be worn under jumpers/dresses that are above the knee for the sake of modesty.
- Shoes: Athletic, Oxford or Mary Jane style. Shoes must have a CLOSED TOE and a CLOSED HEEL. Slip on shoes, including sandals, crocs, mules, flip flops and shoes with wheelies are NOT allowed.
- Coats and Jackets: Coats are allowable before school, during recess, and after school. Coats must remain in lockers any other time.
OTHER ACCEPTABLE UNIFORM ITEMS
- Backpacks: On the shoulder backpacks ARE allowed. Wheeled backpacks are NOT allowed as they do not fit in lockers and present a tripping hazard.
If a student comes to school on Fridays, they will be granted Free Dress! NO clothing with inappropriate or provocative content or styles. Shoes must remain close-toed. No sleeveless shirts.
There will also be additional Free Dress days as part of attendance incentives throughout the year.
PARENTS WILL BE CONTACTED TO BRING APPROPRIATE DRESS FOR STUDENTS NOT ADHERING TO THE UNIFORM POLICY.
cell phone policy
Students are required to turn their cell phones into their home room teacher each morning. Students are not allowed to have their phones on them during the day. If a student is caught with a phone on them it will be taken to the office and a parent/guardian will have to come to the school to retrieve it. Students phones will be returned at the end of each day and the student will be allowed to use it at 2:35 pm once the bell has rang to contact rides, etc.